Todays Low Rates – the specifics
- Government loan (FHA/VA) rates assume a loan amount of $160,000 or greater and a FICO score of 660 or greater.
- Conventional loan rates assume a loan amount of $200,000 or greater and a FICO score of 760 or greater, and a down payment of 20% or more â€“ unless shown otherwise.
- Unless shown otherwise, all rate quotes assume the loan is for the purchase or refinance of a Primary Residence.Â Â .
Rate/APR and terms may vary based on the creditworthiness of the individual, loan size and type.
The following loan types/features carry higher rates and are not quoted on this page:
- Properties with 2 â€“ 4 units.
- Investment properties/non-owner-occupied property loans.
- Conventional/High Balance Loans with FICO scores less than 760.
- Loan amounts below $200,000.
- â€œCash-outâ€ refinance loans (refinances where more than $1000 is received at closing) will have a higher rate of approximately 0.125% and may or may not â€“ depending on market conditions â€“ have a Discount Point, in full or in part.
Loan amounts and/or FICO scores below these minimums will have higher rates due to saleability and risk.Â Â Please contact usÂ for an exact quote on your specific loan scenario.Â The rates listed above are general and are meant to provide a reasonable estimate of a what an interest rate for your particular loan might be.Â Â The rates may or may not be current at any time due to unpredicable and sudden movement in the market throughout the day.
Rates are subject to change without notice based on market conditions.Â Rates can and do change daily â€“ sometimes throughout the day.Â Please call to get an exact quote for your particular loan.
Rate-Lock Policy and Terms:
- You may â€œlock-inâ€ your interest rate M â€“ F, from 8:30am to 5:00pm, EST.
- Rate-locks are for periods of 30, 45, 90, 120, 150, and 180-days.
- The longer your lock-in period, the higher your rate will be.
- You may only â€œlock-inâ€ your rate if you are refinancing or are purchasing a home and have a fully executedÂ Purchase Agreement/Contract.
- Upon locking in your rate, you will receive a â€œLock Disclosureâ€ email from our office within 24-business hours.
- If you lock in your rate and rates improve by 0.25% or more, we can relock your rate (float down) to a lower rate.Â Â This option is available only once.