Today’s Low Rates
***Rates provided for comparison Purposes Only. Not all programs are shown. Displayed rates are for PURCHASE scenarios. This is not an official rate quote. For loans in process, you must contact your loan officer for a real-time quote and to lock your rate. Rates subject to change without notice according to market conditions. Please review full disclosure below.***
|30 yr Fixed Rate [FICO 740+]|
|30-yr Fixed Rate|
*1st-time Buyer 3% down*
[FICO = 720+]
|20 yr Fixed740+] [2nd mtg 6.54%]|
|15 yr Fixed Rate [FICO 740+]|
|Conforming "High Balance" (HB) Programs||Rate||Points||APR|
|HB 30 yr Fixed Rate [FICO 740+]|
|HB 20 yr Fixed Rate [FICO 740+] [2nd mtg 6.24%]|
|HB 15 yr Fixed Rate [FICO 740+]|
|Jumbo 30 yr Fixed Rate [FICO 760+]|
|Jumbo 15 yr Fixed Rate [FICO 760+]|
|**UTAH Down Payment Assistance [Utah Housing]|
Min FICO = 660
|1st mtg = |
2nd mtg =
|**CA Down Payment Assistance [CalHFA}|
Min FICO = 640
|FHA / VA 30 yr Conforming|
|FHA / VA 30 yr "High Balance"|
|USDA / RURAL HOUSING|
|Wall Street Journal||3.250||03/03/2020|
Except Government Loans, Conforming and High Balance loan products assume a 20% down payment. Jumbo loan products assume 25% down payment. view more specifics
***Rates shown are for marketing and comparison purposes only.Â Rates, and points are subject to change without notice.
Today’s Low Rates â€“ the Specifics and Assumptions
- Government loan (FHA/VA) rates assume a loan amount of $160,000 or greater and a FICO score of 660 or greater.
- Conventional loan rates assume a loan amount of $200,000 or greater and a FICO score of 760 or greater, and a down payment of 20% or more â€“ unless shown otherwise.
- Jumbo loan rates assume a loan amount of $625,501 or greater, and a down payment of 25% or more.
- Unless shown otherwise, all rate quotes assume the loan is for the purchase of a Primary Residence.
- Rate & Term refinances will have a slightly higher rate.
- Cash-out refinances will have a higher rate.
There are many programs and options available not listed here.Â Please call to learn more about other options and programs that may meet your needs better.
Rate-Lock Policy and Terms:
- You may â€œlock-inâ€ your interest rate M â€“ F, from 8:30am to 5:00pm, EST.
- Rate-locks are for periods of 30, 45, 90, 120, 150, and 180-days.
- The longer your lock-in period, the higher your rate will be.
- You may only â€œlock-inâ€ your rate if you are refinancing or are purchasing a home and have a fully executedÂ Purchase Agreement/Contract.
- Upon locking in your rate, you will receive a â€œLock Disclosureâ€ email from our office within 24-business hours.
- If you lock in your rate and rates improve by 0.25% or more, we can relock your rate (float down) to a lower rate.Â Â This option is available only once.
Rate/APR and terms may vary based on the creditworthiness of the individual, loan size and type.
The following loan types/features carry higher rates and are not quoted on this page:
- Properties with 2 â€“ 4 units.
- Investment properties/non-owner-occupied property loans.
- Conventional/High Balance Loans with FICO scores less than 760.
- Loan amounts below $200,000.
- â€œCash-outâ€ refinance loans (refinances where more than $1000 is received at closing) will have a higher rate of approximately 0.125% and may or may not â€“ depending on market conditions â€“ have a Discount Point, in full or in part.
Loan amounts and/or FICO scores below these minimums will have higher rates due to saleability and risk.Â Â Please contact usÂ for an exact quote on your specific loan scenario.Â The rates listed above are general and are meant to provide a reasonable estimate of a what an interest rate for your particular loan might be.Â Â The rates may or may not be current at any time due to unpredicable and sudden movement in the market throughout the day.
Rates are subject to change without notice based on market conditions.Â Rates can and do change daily â€“ sometimes throughout the day.Â Please call to get an exact quote for your particular loan.
Compare us to the Big Banks
|Lender||Rate (30-yr Fixed)||Points||APR|
|Intercap/Molina Group |
(10% Down Payment)
(10% Down Payment)
|Bank of America|
(20% Down Payment)
(25% Down Payment)
|Quicken Loans a.k.a. |
(25% down req'd)
|25% down required|
***Rates shown are for marketing and comparison purposes only and are subject to change without notice. High Balance Program limits vary by county. Posted rates are not a Good Faith Estimate. Please contact our office directly for a personalized rate quote.
General Loan Limits â€“ Continental United States
Effective as of January 1, 2017
|No of Units||Conforming Limit||Conforming/High Balance Limit|